Thursday, January 10, 2008

my last blog post

This is my very last blog post for the next 2-3 weeks! So.. i'll upload a bunch of pics alright!


Photobucket
last night i went to Wendy's Spizes or something lidat, some prata shop in thomson road. Their menu is super lame! the picture above was the front of the menu
If you can't read the words at the bottom, it says:
'We accept all Major Credit cards except yours'

And at the back of the menu it says:
'We accept all feedbacks except yours'

Yes, besides the blatant grammatical error, do you get it!? means they dont accept credit cards and dont want feedback la! haha. lamers

Anw my Last Supper was pretty fun.. there were 12 people!! just need 1 more then 13 then machiam the real Last Supper. Let's see.. there were: timo roy serene graham daniel mark dom joel gabs cheryl kel me
had fun laughing at the stupid things they say. ha. and of course the 'army grads' gave me more advice. grawl.
Only ate chocolate prata which frankly wasn't very satisfying. It's not the normal type of prata with chocolate sauce.. no , it's like.. they fry the prata with chocolate, such that it's like squares of crispy prata with a hint of chocolate. It's like, biscuit kinda crispy.
Give me Prata House's mushroom cheese anytime man!

Ah, and kel was so nice to fetch metimodom home after supper. he lives like, 5 minutes away from the place can. but he made the journey all the way to boonkeng to fetch us back. thanks kel!

ok enough of me talking, on to the pictures.

These first few pictures were all taken on the last day of school, by this guy in my class who's a photographer (in the club also) he just sent it via email.. so i post here loh.

Photobucket
erm, this was some experiment of his. it was taken with infra red film or something like that. The lollipop i was eating was brown i think. or some other colour besides blue.



Photobucket
ive no idea what we're doing. well.. if i'm not wrong teehao was trying to show that the beer bottle in his hand was good or sth.. and me and john are just.. i've no idea.


Photobucket

john is damn vulgar

me and teehao are goodboys.



Photobucket

whee



Photobucket

a pretty impromptu shot, i turned and saw jonathan (the photographer) aiming his big camera at me so i quickly smiled



Photobucket

NO IDEA what we're doing.



Photobucket

o6S04

dang im half covered. i think i'm trying to bite john or something



Photobucket

=)

can't say i miss my class, cos i don't. i just miss certain people. My class is not exactly very bonded or anything. oh well.